Women in the Middle Fashion Frustration

By Kris. Can someone please tell me why it is so difficult to find traditional shirts and blouses for work? Do you know what I mean....no giant ruffles around the neck, no beading , no baby doll maternity looking shirts - I just want the classics! I have just spent the morning, trying to sort through store racks that are jammed with all types of clothing - none of the sizes are in the right place and the colors - Oh my gosh - are atrocious!

As a young middle aged woman, I don't want to dress like my mom or my teenage daughter! I want fabrics that feel great on the skin, are comfortable, classic and great to wear under a suit jacket or on their own. I want pieces that aren't ready for the Goodwill bag after a few washes- ones that don't lose their shape or are out of style before I cut off the tags. I want to look good without so much effort.

Help me out ladies! What are you looking for in business attire? What colors, styles or special pieces make you smile and would put a few classic pieces in your wardrobe? I don't mind paying a little more for a top that I know will keep its shape and serve me for several seasons. So what is it - a classic crisp white blouse, a shimmery tee or a shirt that provides a pop of color? A satin blouse or a print that just sets off the whole outfit?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment